Sunday, March 16, 2008

Big Girl Day!

Anna Claire and I had a great time today after church. She and I went to the mall and had our nails done and then we met my friend Mary and her daughter, Madeleine, to see the movie Horton Hears A Who. We had so much fun! I had been given a $50 spa gift card, which we used to get our nails done, and I'd also received a $50 gift card to the movies, so our whole day was free with the exception of a few dollars at the movie theater. So, not only did we have a great time together, but I hardly spent any money! Yahoo!

Here are some pictures of Anna Claire having her nails done - the lady painted them pink with 3 blades of green grass on each - they look really cute and Easter-y.


Here's Anna Claire waiting for Madeleine to arrive before the movie.


Here's Anna Claire and Madeleine after the movie standing in front of the Horton movie poster.

Needless to say, after doing so many fun things this weekend, Anna Claire is flying high!

No comments: