Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Knee Update and Other Stuff

Well, I went to the dr yesterday and he could see it was still swollen from Sunday (for no apparent reason, my knee started to swell). He’s decided the best thing to do at this point is arthroscopic surgery to clean it out. He said I’ll be up and around in a few days after the surgery, so I’m going to try to schedule it for early April.

I’m excited we’re going to finally get this taken care of – the last thing I want to do is have to worry about it in the middle of our big move!

In other news, we had a great weekend. On Saturday morning, Gary and I went to a home buying seminar through our credit union. It was awesome and I’m very excited to move through the process of buying our first home now that I know a little more about what we’re doing! On Sunday, Gary and Anna Claire went to church while I stayed home with Leah and did laundry – over the weekend, I did a total of 14 loads of laundry – which I know isn’t terribly exciting but I am feeling so much less stressed and more caught up as a result. I also baked my famous oatmeal raisin cookies for my dad. Leah had her first sample of one of the cookies and LOVED it. Her Papa would be proud. :)

No comments: