Monday, March 17, 2008

Miss Manners Would Roll Over In Her Grave

Tonight at dinner, my dear husband decided to amuse our children by showing them all the ways you can play with mini corn cobs (remember the kind that Tom Hanks tried to eat like corn on the cob in the movie Big?). Anna Claire especially thought it was hilarious.

How can I expect my girls to act like ladies when their daddy is showing them how to put a mini corn cob up their nose?

Ladies, can I get an "Amen?"

(OK, between you and me, I thought it was pretty funny, but it also further supported my theory that in every man, there lies a little boy who is still in about 5th grade).

1 comment:

Deborah said...

OK - I would have laughed out loud! And I am one friend that is going to encourage the outrageous behavior (as long as it is fun and creative) in your girls! Life is too short to be too perfect! :)