Saturday, February 16, 2008

To Daddy From Leah

Daddy,

I miss you! I can't wait until you come home to see us tomorrow. Don't worry, I've kept Momma very busy and I've got everything under control. I've learned lots of new tricks and tried them out just to see how quickly Momma caught on - I even tried to climb out of my crib! And just so she didn't think she could relax just because you're out of town, I woke her up at 5 am this morning. You might not want to call her this afternoon - she'll probably be taking a nap.

When you get home, I'll show you how I can stand on the dining room table, dunk my head in the toilet, and eat Anna Claire's new stickers.

Just wanted you to know that I'm taking really good care of everyone here - Momma has slept well each night and she even went to bed before 8 pm one night this week!

I have some great hugs ready for you. We all miss you and can't wait to spoil you rotten when you get home!

Love,

Leah

No comments: