Friday, April 11, 2008

Hannah Montana Madness

Hannah Montana madness has invaded our household...here is this morning's conversation:

(Anna Claire comes walking in my room wearing a mini skirt, her school t-shirt, and her Hannah Montana hair)

Me: Cute outfit, honey. But no Hannah Montana hair at school.

AC: Why not, Momma? It's so cool!

Me: Well, because (a) it's not appropriate and (b) Hannah Montana doesn't wear her hair to school - she goes to school as Miley, not Hannah Montana.

AC: No she doesn't.

Me: Yes she does - she's Miley at school, and Hannah Montana on stage (she only THINKS I don't pay attention! I know my Hannah Montana stuff, people!). As soon as you get home from school, you can wear your Hannah Montana hair and pretend you're on stage.

AC: I sing better than she does.

Me: I'm sure you do, but you still can't wear your Hannah Montana hair to school.

(scowl from AC)

I think I'm now officially a "mean mom."

No comments: