Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Update on the Knee Surgery

I had my surgery on Friday and all went well…I spent the weekend on the couch recovering, reading magazines, watching TV, visiting with friends and sleeping a lot. I’m doing really well and returned to work on Monday. I’m getting ready to leave work a little early today because I’m in more pain today but overall the process has been a great one. I’ll get my stitches out on Thursday and will hopefully be back on the treadmill on Friday!

Thanks so much to all my great friends who called, brought flowers, Diet Cokes, magazines, meals, etc. It’s been such a great help and really provided some support to Gary and the girls.

Gary was busy this weekend taking Anna Claire to birthday parties – tis the season! Many of her friends have spring birthdays, so she had a wonderful time attending parties and playing with her friends. Even Leah was able to go to the mall with Gary and Anna Claire on Saturday and she had a fabulous time running around (and running him ragged!).

No comments: