Saturday, July 26, 2008

Has Anyone Seen My Stuff?

We've been here almost 2 weeks, and I have yet to find the following items:

1) Leah's crib tent (which keeps her from crawling out of the crib)

2) My Zyrtec (did I mention I take this for a heat allergy, which causes me to break out in hives? And have you noticed where we're now living? Sure - it's TEXAS - in the SUMMER!). Sorry to be cranky - I'm just very itchy.

3) My pink flats (Debbie, you may have to send me yours since I know you have the same pair)

4) The bedskirt for Leah's crib - obviously not as important, but her room does have an unfinished look without it.

5) The furniture attachment to my vacuum

6) My Bible

7) My Norah Jones "Come Away With Me" CD

8) My digital camera

9) The Johnson & Johnson Head-to-toe Baby Wash I bought before we left VA. I have two very smelly chillins who need a bath…


If you know where I might find some of these things, I'd appreciate it. I really miss them.

1 comment:

Jessica Middleton said...

you crack me up! If ever in need....well, I google :)