Friday, September 12, 2008

What We're Up To

We’re doing great!

We’ve had a great day so far. Since schools are cancelled today, we’ve enjoyed a nice family day. We went to the chiropractor, then to one of our favorite breakfast places. Then we went to Target to pick up a few things that Gary needed, and now we’re home. We spent time cleaning the house and Gary put everything outside in the shed and in the garage. Then we put the girls down for a nap, and Gary & I caught up on the news and played a board game. Now he’s relaxing and I’m blogging and doing laundry.

So, we’re safe, we’re happy, and very blessed to be in a place where we have good shelter, each other, and some great snack food.

The storm is scheduled to hit us around midnight – 1 am, so we’re having a slumber party in our master bedroom tonight in case tornados come and we need to move into the closet.

I'll keep blogging as long as I can! Our network connection is very slow all of a sudden, so not sure how long that will be possible, but I'll do the best I can. :)

No comments: