Saturday, June 27, 2009

We Have a Crib Skirt!

I am so excited - we found a crib skirt yesterday for $8!!! It's a denim blue and I found it at a baby store here in Houston. The down side is that we had to brave the store when it had no air conditioning, so it was dark and hot but it was completely worth it. I am beside myself - I found all the baby's bedding for a total of $20! I love, love, love me a good deal.

Then we went to Babies R Us to look at carseats, where the girls proceeded to be just about as naughty as they could be - so I finally got frustrated and we left.

As I write, Leah is upstairs in her room (supposed to be napping), yelling "Sissy! Daddy! Sissy! Daddy! I'm awake - come get me! Anna Cware!" Sigh. I don't think I'm going to get a break today. Fortunately, Gary took Anna Claire out for a bike ride so she could burn off some energy.

No comments: