Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Newest Love - The Steam Mop

I have a new toy. A steam mop. I'm in love with it.

I hate the feeling on my floors after I've mopped them with a traditional mop - they tend to be sticky, no matter how much I dilute the cleaning solution in the hot water. And I just wasn't able to ever really get our tile floor clean...it has a lot of little grooves. And because I hated to mop (because I usually had to do it after the kids went to bed), I just never did it.

Until I bought my Shark Steam Pocket Mop. With the extra fun attachments. And I got it with a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond. But wait! It gets better. It's purple...a fun color. And you don't need any cleaning solution. Just water. And the floor is dry almost immediately, so I can mop while the kids are awake. And it comes with washable steam pads that you can throw in the washer. It's super-fun, I'm telling you!


1 comment:

NotinKSAnymore said...

That's funny that you blogged about this - I was planning to email you and ask how you liked it. I want one! Glad to hear it works well.