Friday, May 1, 2009

The Morning Sickness Returneth

This morning while taking Anna Claire to school, I stopped at an intersection for a red light, only to discover that there was a dead skunk nearby. The smell was overwhelming, and I immediately began to dry heave in the car (thanks to those fun pregnancy hormones and an enhanced gag reflex). Fortunately, I had plenty of napkins, but it was awful. Skunks in this area have a death wish and they are EVERYWHERE, it seems.

Anna Claire was kind enough to helpfully point out that I might want to "map out" my route ahead of time before I get in the car so I can avoid the skunks. I told my husband that if I hadn't been so busy hurling, I would have found it funny. It is kind of funny that she tried to help me solve my little problem - she just needs to work on her timing. :)

1 comment:

Sole said...

They are everywhere it seems and boy do they stink! Hope your feeling better today! :)